Virtual or Pre-recorded Video Presentation
IACESD 2021 is hosting the International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development which will be held in Jakarta, Indonesia on Aug 24, 2021. The conference focus on innovative ideas and on societal challenges through academic research. Those papers relevant to the topics will be invited to be presented in an international conference that includes international authors. General audiences are welcomed to participate in the conference to extend their research and academic networking.
We provide Proofreading, Plagiarism & Article Modification Services for Easy & Fast Publication in SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Science™ Core Collection, Elsevier-SSRN, Taylor & Francis, ESCI indexed journals.
Abstract Submission Deadline: July 20, 2021
Acceptance notification: Within 5 days of submission
Last date of Registration: Aug 4, 2021
Full paper submission deadline: Sep 8, 2021 (optional*)
Date of Conference: Aug 24, 2021
(*For journal publication only according to the options given on the registration page)
In order to restrain our participants from traveling during pandemic covid-19, we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing-
A convenient way of sharing and discussion.
1. Download Zoom App (Mobile/Notepad/Tablet)
2. Create (Sign-Up) a Zoom Account (www.zoom.us)
3. We will send a meeting invite with an embedded video link. You can find the Meeting ID and Password.
4. Verify your camera and audio input and network connectivity set up before joining the conference call and sharing your screen.
5. You can leave the meeting whenever you want.
The abstracts will be accepted only via the online ICESH- 2021 Submission form.
Paper Submission Guidelines
In the first instance, we require everyone who wishes to submit their work to the conference to submit an abstract describing the proposed paper, work in progress, presentation, etc. The abstract submission form will guide you through the process but we recommend you read the call for papers first to ensure you select the correct track and submission type. Submitting an Abstract
Submitting a Paper
Submitting a Poster
If you have any question about submission, feel free to contact us : email@example.com
IACESD 2021 Conference brings together researchers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world. The conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
The topic includes but not limited to:
1. Medium of the conference: English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented in both English.
2. Presentation & Publication (Full paper): Full paper is requested if you are also considering publishing your paper(optional).
3. Oral Presentation Only (Abstract): If you only want to make an oral presentation without a journal publication, you can only submit an Abstract or Extended Abstract.
4. Ethical Standards: Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research findings, experimental or theoretical, and should not be considered for publication elsewhere. We strongly believe that ethical behavior is the most important virtue of any academic. Consequently, any act of plagiarism is completely inappropriate academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
5. Presentation Modes:1. Presenters (ORAL Presentation) – LIVE ZOOM
2. Presenters (ORAL Presentation) – Pre-Recorded Video Option
6. The criteria for the Best Oral Presentation Award are:
We will select one best oral presentation and one poster presentation. The awards shall be announced during the conference at the end of the conference, and the names of award winners will be published in conference News.
To confirm your participation in the International Conference, please register by the registration deadline. All delegates are requested to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the account detail and to make the payment.
Registration Fees (Per Paper)
|Conference Presentation||80 USD|
|Conference Presentation with Peer-Reviewed Journal Publication||150 USD1|
|Conference Presentation with Multidisciplinary Scopus Publication||450 USD2|
|Conference Presentation with High-Quality Scopus/SSCI Publication||As per journal policy3|
1. Peer-Reviewed journals are indexed by Google Scholar, DOAJ, Crossref, REDIB, MIAR, Latindex
2. All accepted & registered full papers will be published in (Multidisciplinary Scopus Publication option)
3. High-Quality SCOPUS (Elsevier) Q2 & Q1, Web of Science™ Core Collection, SSCI/SCIE indexed journal publication fees are 800 USD to 2200 USD. Author(s) need to register as Conference Presenter (80 USD) before submitting the full manuscript. All journals are subject to compliance with the journal’s guidelines, terms, and conditions. Publication Duration 3 to 10 months & Publication Payment must be made after receiving the Journal acceptance letter.
Note: Journal Name & Fee details with the review report will be notified by email after review.
Registration fees are non-refundable and include One-day conference participation with the following benefits :
**The registration fee is non-refundable. The paid amount can be used as a stored credit for any of our upcoming conferences.
The ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the way people live and work globally. As conference organizers, we have been greatly affected by travel restrictions and health measures enforced by various governments around the world.
As your safety is our top priority and concern, you are recommended to choose an online/Video presentation.
In order to restrain our participants from traveling during pandemic Covid-19, we have introduced this new feature of video conferencing-A convenient way of sharing and discussion.
Presenters who will not be able to perform a live presentation via Zoom must prepare a pre-recorded video presentation, which can be done in one of two ways (in no particular order):
1. There are several video conferencing tools available to easily record your presentation. In this method, you can show your face via webcam (if you’d like) and display your slides as you talk. You can use any meeting software as long as you get a high-quality recording and your final file is in MP4 format.
2. Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the Sample PPT template. Use an audio/video recording device, such as a microphone or other external voice recorder, mobile, etc. (Create separate audio/video files for each slide, e.g. slide-1, slide-2 .......). Now send us all the audio/video files with your PPT file.
All abstracts accepted for presentation in this conference will be Double Peer Blind Reviewed and will be published in the conference abstracts proceeding. The accepted abstracts will only be published if payment of registration has been made by the deadline.
Publication Opportunity in Conference Associated Journals
IACESD offers open-access publishing of multidisciplinary journals. The scope of IACESD publishing encompasses all fields of science and technology, as well as related areas of management, business, social sciences, humanities, chemistry, and the environment.
A Well-Edited Manuscript Can Open New Gateways to Success
Send us your full manuscript or research paper for publication after or before the Conference. Your paper must be a plagiarism-free and original paper that contains abstracts, keywords, materials and methodology, results, conclusion, and references. Tables and figures can be inserted inside the paper.
All reputed journals including Elsevier, Springer, Taylor and Francis, Hindawi, Wiley, Inderscience Journals, Scopus Indexed Journals, and Sage publications require niche writing style and 100% consistent formatting matching their particular requirements. We also offer Proofreading, Article Modification, Journal formatting, Plagiarism removal service for manuscripts. Our editing prices are highly affordable and the best in the industry. If your paper gets accepted you will be notified with a journal acceptance letter. Then make the payment and send us your payment proof for confirmation of publication.
Note: Payment needs to be done after getting the Journal acceptance letter. Your acceptance will be canceled and publication will be on hold if not done complete payment.
Prof.(Dr.) Mwafaq M. Dandan
Aljouf University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dr. Mahboubeh Taghizadeh
Iran University of Science and Technology, Iran